Monday, December 31, 2007

The year in review...

...and, oh, what a year it was! Here are just some of the highlights:

January: EM could feel Ellie kick;
February: I could feel Ellie kick;
March: We began birthing classes;
April: AK threw EM a baby shower;
May: Co-workers threw EM a baby shower, and birthing classes ended;
June: This blog goes live, and two weeks later Ellie makes her big arrival on Father's Day;
July: Ellie is christened, and I go back to work;
August: I came up with "Ellie's song" (a seemingly unimportant matter, except that I used it with much success, once again, just a few minutes ago to help Ellie go down for her nap);
September: Daddy daycare opens;
October: We go on our first family vacation;
November: Ellie starts solids, NC State beats UNC, and EM makes her first contribution to this blog;
December: I am deprived of Ellie's company for one long weekend, Ellie takes on an alter ego, and she finally rolls over.

Whew! I'm wiped out. With that said, I just know that 2008 will be even more compelling. So tune in from time to time, and I'll do my best to keep you up to date.

-ED

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The truth is that this year has been amazing. We have been so blessed with a wonderful baby girl. Ellie has been a such a dream. I can't wait to see what 2008 brings us. I love you Ellie Boo!
-EM

Anonymous said...

Quite the timeline...although we could have done without the NC State/UNC mention...this blog is Ellie, not the Wolfies. And by the way, basketball season is here...no one will beat the Heels!!