Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Xmas recap

Our Christmas celebration was essentially a three day affair. The highlights include: a gathering at aunt Brandi's house with my side of the family; a Christmas Eve brunch with aunt Katie, nanny and grandpa; Christmas Eve mass; and, Christmas day at nanny and grandpa's house. Missing: my dad and stepmom in Las Vegas and uncle Bill and aunt Dani in Philadelphia (in both cases, recent moves/home purchases ate into vacation times and budgets for travel). Ellie was lavished with cool new toys and plenty of clothes. Our gift from Ellie: after weeks of anticipation, she rolled over - on her own - not once but twice (followed up with another roll over this morning). As good as all this was, I can't wait for next year!

-ED

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ellie!! What a great Christmas gift to your Mom and Dad. I can't wait to see you roll over next time I visit.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family picture! It was certainly great seeing you all.

Ellie, I am so proud of you! You are growing up so fast.