Friday, September 7, 2007

Whatever happened to...

I've had a couple of people (who shall remain nameless) ask me "why aren't there any pictures of grandpa?" or "why aren't there any pictures of Q?" on the blog. Quite simply, Grandpa is usually behind the lens and Q is usually under the bed (I still don't think he's entirely comfortable with Ellie). However, in an effort to put the matter to rest, I offer the following:


Grandpa and Ellie napping




Q on the bed rather than under it, but still far away from Ellie


By the way, day three of daddy daycare has gone relatively well even considering there was a blow-out. In fact, all of you dear readers who have had to deal with a blow-out will be glad to know that I changed Ellie without messing anything, particularly her, up. Yeah me!


-ED


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know there are some pictures of Eliie Rose with her Aunt Laurie...and you know she's going to grow up to be just like her aunt so you probably should just suck it up and start posting pictures of our two lovely faces together right now. HEEHEE