Saturday, September 22, 2007

The week in review...

For some reason this was a week in which I just couldn't get my blogging done. It wasn't especially busy or anything like that, I just couldn't get it done. So here is a very brief overview of what happened during the second full week of daddy daycare: we went to EM's work and had lunch with EM as we celebrated Ellie's three months of life; AK came by with some great clothes for the birthday girl; we went for a couple of walks; Ellie spent some time with Nanny; and Ellie, EM and AK, among others, went to Rock the Block. I think that's it... those are the highlights of the week that was. Again, not overly busy and nothing real exciting... just a nice, full week... which is fine by me.

-ED

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just amazed at how well behaved Ellie is! She like never seems to cry or anything! You two must be doing something right!

Ellie's Parents said...

Hmmmm... you should have been here last night! I've yet to experience a melt down like the one from last night... I could do nothing right. However, I'm not complaining because, on the whole, she is a wonderfully well behaved baby.