Friday, June 22, 2007

Sleep


I've yet to address the delivery of our baby girl in this forum; but, long story short, we were awake for an exceedingly long time prior to her birth and we've been trying to catch up on our sleep ever since. Of course, Ellie sleeps more than we do and, consequently, we live vicariously through her by watching her sleep and that's been fun (I could literally watch her for hours on end).

Watching Ellie sleep is made more fun by listening to the various sounds she makes as she sleeps. In this very brief video, shot at the hospital, you can hear her moaning while she sleeps. This is something we noticed about her early on in our observations of her. It really cracked me up at first, so much so we couldn't shoot this video 'til I stopped laughing. (Note: make sure your volume is up and know that her moans begin at roughly the 16 second mark.)

-ED

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The video is hilarious, but I doubt she'll thank guys later:)

Ruth Anne Adams said...

I think it's more of a purr.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

O.K. A little sleuthing might fill in the blanks. IF that's EM's abdomen, then it's obvious she didn't have a C-section. Therefore, I'm presuming she had start and stop labor until they cranked up the pitocin.

How close am I?