Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ellie says...

...Happy Mother's Day!!! A sentiment I wholeheartedly echo... love ya, EM!

On a related note, EM and I were discussing the other day which was her FIRST mother's day... the one in 2007 or this one. I didn't sense a real strong opinion from her... she just loves being Ellie's mom; but, I feel strongly we celebrated her first one last year even though I know we both agree this one is the better of the two. Of course, this question is moot as it relates to father's day.

-ED

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope EM had a wonderful first Mother's Day! Wow look at little Ellie grow......-Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

This is our first attempt at leaving a message..... Hope your Mother's Day was the best !!!!
Grandaddy Addison and Lisa

Ellie's Parents said...

Glad you could make it Dad/Lisa. Pretty simple, right?