Friday, January 11, 2008

Hmmmm

Ellie is fine; wonderful, in fact. I, however, am perturbed.

On four separate occasions now, I have tried to enter Ellie in the beautiful baby contest at Live with Regis and Kelly. On four separate occasions the program acts like it is processing my submission, and on four separate occasions I have failed to receive the "upload successful" message they say should be issued once the process is complete. I've emailed them for assistance and... surprise... I've received no response. So while I am hopeful she's a candidate, I am pretty certain she is not and the failures of the system paired with their lack of helpfulness is disappointing. I like Regis and Kelly, but their tech support, etc., stinks and, as a result, my baby won't get the crown we all know she deserves!






-ED

No comments: