Thursday, November 1, 2007

Perhaps one day...

...Ellie will forgive me for this.

This is about two and a half minutes of video that EM shot the other night while I was at work. The high marks, if you will, are at roughly thirty seconds and sixty seconds.

The first moment speaks for itself. The moment is followed by EM referring to our baby girl as "El-boo." That is a variation on our nickname for her - boo. Sometimes she's Ellie-boo, other times she's El-boo, but most of the time she's just plain boo or boo-boo.

The second moment actually consists of two items: 1. Ellie grabbing her toy, and 2. Spunky whining, ever so faintly, in the background. I guess the Spunky thing really isn't a moment; but, in case you can actually hear the noise he makes, I thought I should at least explain what it is you are hearing.

Note to Ellie: Everyone, and I do mean everyone, has an embarrassing story or picture or video in their past. And, more often than not, that embarrassing item or moment does end up being shared with others. So please, please don't be upset with daddy. I love you!

-ED

3 comments:

Ruth Anne Adams said...

That's not embarassing at all. What are you talking about? It's precious.

By the way, I predict she'll be an early talker...first-born girls usually are. Then add in that she has a dad who is a talker, and Ellie bar the door!

Anonymous said...

I was dying laughing! Farts are funny!

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure any of us would have caught that little moment had ED not pointed it out. Ellie you are such a talker and oh what a HAPPY baby! I miss you and am glad EM shared this video...makes me feel closer to home - Aunt Laurie