Tuesday, February 2, 2010

She's a girly girl and a Daddy's girl

Ellie loves jewelry. She adorned herself with every necklace she could find. I thought it was cute so I took some pictures.


Well as I was taking pictures I was telling her to smile, standup, and all those other directives you have to give to a squirmy 2 yr old. Ellie took a few pictures and then she said "I want to do a Daddy face" (for the camera)

This is what she did.


Now to be fair to ED I need to explain. For those of you who know ED well you know that he has a scowl. We have made mention a few times in front of Ellie that she has inherited her Daddy's scowl. Well we didn't realize until yesterday how she had taken note of that.

-EM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely hilarious!!!

Ellie's Parents said...

ED laughed for about 5 minutes after I told him this story. Gotta love it.

Aunt Laurie said...

That is so funny! I do remember seeing that look on ED's face often when he was younger. =)