Monday, February 8, 2010

My sickies

Well ED and Ellie are both sick with a cold. ED came down with it late last week and Ellie started yesterday. Last night Ellie didn't sleep well. She was up around 11pm and again around 3am.

What made her feel better? Sleeping on my cheek. In fact her exact request was "Mommy I want to cuddle with your squishy cheeks." Oh what we will do to keep the little ones happy.

It will be a miracle if I don't have a cold in a few days!

Get better my sickies!
Love-
Mommy

UPDATE: No miracles around here. Sadly.
-ED

2 comments:

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Why do I keep checking in to see if there's a momentous 'annoucement'? Why am I thinking that every 'sickness' post may have the modifier 'morning'???

Is there something you all want to say?

Ellie's Parents said...

Nope! Just a sick family.

When we ask Ellie how she feels she says "I still have the hiccups", despite the fact that she never had the hiccups.