Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daddy daycare...

...is back in session! At least for today. For the first time in a long time I didn't have any court cases scheduled so I decided to give Nanny a break. We had a nice morning followed by visiting mommy at work for lunch. Ellie fell asleep in the car on the way home and is still napping as I type. I enjoy time with my little one, but I enjoy work, too. But most of all, I enjoy knowing that Nanny has generously given of herself so that EM and I can work while having the peace of mind that she is well cared for... it's as if daddy daycare never really ended.

-ED

4 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

Will daddy daycare be expanding in the near future? I think it's time Ellie had some company. :)

Ellie's Parents said...

Alright, you and everyone else in the world has said this to me the past few weeks.

My standard response is "We just moved. Give us sometime to get settled."

-EM

Ellie's Parents said...

Don't let it bother you... she snaps at me too.

-ED

Ruth Anne Adams said...

No, no, no, no. The anti-parental devices got lost in the packing. Now's the PERFECT time to expand. If you go now, you won't have to be big pregnant over the hot summer.