Monday, September 21, 2009

Noisy sleeper

Ellie has always been somewhat of a noisy sleeper. In fact the first night in the hospital her and I were alone sleeping in our room when she started moaning. It scared me to the point that I didn't sleep well. Well I quickly learned that she is a noisy sleeper. Most of the time she moans or sighs when asleep. Her noises are a comfort to us now when heard over the baby monitor.

Well last night was a different story. As ED mentioned Ellie has been feverish all weekend. At times her fever has topped out at 103-104. When it gets high she becomes chatty. Last night she slept without waking, but she was chatty. At different times she was talking in her sleep. Most times I couldn't make out what she was saying, but around 2am a very clear "oink, oink, oink, oink" was heard.

She woke up with a lower fever then the past mornings. Hopefully she is getting better.
-EM

3 comments:

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Piglet flu?

Ellie's Parents said...

I don't think so. Just a fever. Says her nose hurts, but not running. Occasionally says her belly hurts, but nothing to suggest it is true. Tonight her gums are swollen and she is not drinking as much as she use to. Temp now 99-100. I would think if it was the flu she would have some other symptoms. I am clueless right now. She might be getting in two year molars, but I wouldn't expect such a high fever?????

Aunt Laurie said...

Joe says "just like Auntie Laurie; she still talks in her sleep."

Maybe she was singing herself back to sleep with Old McDonald. lol

Sounds like you are correct, with the two year molars. Hope they break surface soon :)