Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bath time troubles

Up until about two weeks ago Ellie loved bath time. Occasionally she would get a little upset when I would rinse her hair, but not worth even worrying about. Well all of a sudden the little one decided she didn't like bath time anymore. It became a fight to say the least. For hours before bath time she would say "no bath mama". I would put her in the tub and fight to get her to sit down. She would cry. I couldn't figure it out. We had a thought of diaper rash problems, but nothing was standing out. She hated the bath all of a sudden until sunday night.
Sunday Ellie and I went to Target. While in the store she noticed bath tub crayons. We bought them. So far they have worked.
Now the problem is getting out of the tub. She now cries over having to put the crayons away.
I would much rather have it this way.
-EM
Update: Last night Ellie asked me to take a bath. We may be making progress.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: