Sunday, December 21, 2008

Update

Here's a brief glimpse of what's been going on:

1. Still no computer. I'm typing this on Nanny and Pa's computer (thanks).
2. Took Ellie to surprise EM at work on her birthday, Friday. Ellie was wonderfully behaved. She even sat at the grown-up table, as I fed her, while EM was treated to lunch by her co-workers.
3. We went to my sister's house last night for a Christmas party. Ellie was lavished with gifts and she thoroughly enjoyed Sheena, the dog.
4. We got the news, yesterday, that daddy daycare will officially come to an end immediately. Nanny gets Ellie tomorrow so that I can do some preliminary work, and EM is off the rest of the week. After that my new adventure begins in earnest as I open my own business. Scary.

-ED

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Business will boom!!! I just know it!!

Lucy said...

Your own business? You have to tell!

At least email me and tell me. Please? The curiosity is killing me!

Anonymous said...

Christmas with Ellie was rewarding! She opened her gifts and helped Bing get in the mood by trying to open his too. You should post a pic of her with Gold Digga glass.