Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Change of pace

Work took me to Hickory (yesterday) and Chapel Hill (today and tomorrow; I could have stayed over but then I wouldn't get to see my girls), so daddy daycare had to fully suspend operations for the first time since opening. I dropped Ellie off with Nanny on my way to Hickory on Tuesday. EM stayed home today to care for our little darling. And tomorrow Nanny will watch Ellie here.




I miss my girl. It's hard, after being home with her for more than a year, to spend three days mostly without her. But she seems to have handled it all pretty well (so far) and, ultimately, I think this has been good for all involved.

-ED

P.S. - Following up on the last post, our technical issues have been resolved as evidenced by the blog banner being updated (and, of course, this post).

P.P.S. - Thanks Nanny!

No comments: