Friday, October 28, 2011

Memories

There are a good many things about Ellie, the early years, that I can't remember; things that seemed important back then don't register now. For instance, EM will ask me if I remember how long it took for Ellie to sleep soundly and I can't recall. Or, she'll ask if I remember how often she fed initially and, again, I draw blanks. So I've been reviewing this blog to get some clues to these and other question. And while I can't specifically remember the time surrounding this post, I suspect we were living an existence very similar to the one we are living now: little sleep paired with much fussiness. It's not fun. But, as this blog reminds me, better times will follow. Soon.

-ED

PS - First visit to the pediatrician went well. Colby is right on track.

No comments: