Monday, April 18, 2011

#2

As was hinted at last month, we are expecting baby number two! EM had a doctor visit today and heard the heartbeat; she's twelve weeks along, with a due date of November 2. We've made no mention to Ellie, yet. That's coming soon enough.

As of now, I think there are three big questions: 1. How can we manage another child? We're beat at the end of each day as it is; 2. Boy or girl? We should find out in June; and, 3. What becomes of this blog? I imagine second baby syndrome is bad enough as it is; I don't know that baby two would stand a chance if he/she was just another "character" at World o' Ellie.


-ED

2 comments:

Ruth Anne Adams said...

You might be over-thinking this a little.

BEST WISHES!! I hope all goes well for EM.

If you have another girl and caller her an 'E' name, you can still be the same monikers.

If you have a boy and name him 'Whirled' then you just change the spelling on the masthead.

Sorry , that's the best I can do under the circumstances.

Aunt Laurie said...

Being the baby of our family, I was always jealous that my two older siblings had baby books and more pictures than me. All I got was a sheet of paper written many years later about my childhood. Treat #2 just as special as you did #1. A blog might be a bit much so start taking pictures and let Ellie help once a week of once every few weeks to make a scrapbook page. Even if it's just a picture or two and a small caption. But honestly the only way you are going to have time is if you include Ellie...at least for the next 2-3 years =)