Thursday, June 17, 2010

3!!! (It's the magic number)

Happy birthday to the sweetest girl I know! What a wonderful three years it's been! I love you!

This "magic number" also represents the number of parties she's had - Grammy's the 5th, ours the 12th, and Nanny and the quilting ladies today. As per usual, Ellie came home from quilting with painted nails (thanks to Ms. Diane). However, today she also came home with her own make-up/glam kit. She is so excited about this gift! I've already had more glittery lotions and balms applied to me than I ever thought possible - she is such a girly, girl.

After dinner tonight, EM and I sang her happy birthday and let her blow out a "3" candle on some leftover ice cream cake. It was a nice, quiet recognition of this very special day.

-ED

No comments: