Sunday, November 29, 2009

Parade

Ellie attended her first parade this past week - a Christmas parade.

The town I work in closes down at noon, the day before Thanksgiving, so that everyone can prepare for the parade that begins at 3pm; and, my office was no different. We prepared snacks, etc., for friends and family to munch on while viewing the parade since the route went right past our front door.

Of course, the parade concluded with Santa. Ellie was heard saying, "thanks, Santa, for my set of reindeer antlers" as he rode by. The antlers is a post unto itself. That said, I think she enjoyed the sights and sounds and I'm sure we'll do this again.

The blocks spell "Holiday Caravan" but my pic doesn't convey that. Oops.


Mustard and Christmas go great together, right?!


My girls love a parade!



-ED

No comments: