Thursday, April 30, 2009

Astonished, part two

Earlier this month, I commented on my amazement over the things this girl says. Fact is, she does it every day. And it's not just the words; it's the thought process - I'll remind you, she's not even two. Anyhow, I just usually fail to post about it all because I don't have the time or the energy. Well, tonight she gave several more examples and it just so happens that I have the wherewithal to post about it. This particular moment started with her asking me to hug her baby doll.

Ellie: Daddy pat baby's back.

I comply.

Ellie: Daddy sing baby song.

Me: Which song do you want me to sing?

Ellie: Rock bye baby in treetop.

I comply.

Ellie: Boo-boo take picture of daddy and baby.

She then proceeded to take her toy camera and snap a picture. All EM and I could do was smile and shake our heads in disbelief.

-ED

No comments: