Sunday, March 2, 2008

Whew!

We're pooped.

Ellie was all over the place today... gabbing, twisting, grabbing. It was so much fun to be a part of.

For example, we took her to the grocery store and sat her in the front of the cart. I pushed the cart... and fed her Cheerios... and tried to keep her out of trouble as she turned around to grab everything EM put in the cart. I took so many things from her that just when I thought I had a handle on her and her grabbiness, EM found Ellie with a cucumber on her lap leaving us both to wonder how she did it without me realizing it.

Anyhow, as much as I am enjoying this, part of me can't help but think about how we've just scratched the surface. I'm going to go take some vitamins because this girl is going to wear me out!

-ED

2 comments:

Renee said...

Put on your running shoes, its only just began...... Wait tell she starts walking or should I say running.......

Ellie's Parents said...

Hey Renee.

I agree. I mean she is working us hard and not even walking yet... I can only imagine how much work we have in store when she (gasp) starts walking and (gulp) starts running. I'm tired just thinking about it!

ED